My professional year has gotten off to a decent start, with two websites on my immediate agenda. My goal is to design at least 10 or more sites this year In order to reach and exceed that goal I will continue to work on building my network and finding new avenues of business in order to scale well this year.
My first site this year is for Realtor Steve Khoshnood of Stevek1 Realty. Steve works within the Atlanta Communities Real Estate Brokerage, inside and outside Perimeter locations.
I enjoyed working with Steve as a client, he was open to new ideas, asked lots of questions and we worked well as a team.
I compiled a checklist of the must haves, my favorites outside of the standard professional plug ins and forms for Steve and his website below.
- Google Analytics /Yoast SEO – Key words, easily identifiable, setting up the Google Search Console, I live in nerd world for a an hour or two getting this done.
- Great Schools – Links to ensure that visitors have access to school information across Georgia
- Mortgage Calculator and Easy Links – Easy Link to figure out how much buyers can afford, local civic organizations and food locations.
- Blog-Blogs are a great way to communicate with your reading audience and to generate excitement with links to other businesses and locations. It is a good way to raise the profile of a website and business.
- The About Page – Based on user feedback, the About page can make or break a visit to a website so ensure that the information is clear, succinct and that the call to action is located in a prominent location for potential clients to find and use immediately
- How to – How can first time visitors get contact information Steve in the first 5 seconds of their visit? Contact information should be sprinkled liberally throughout the site with links to call.
What else would you like to see on this site? I would love to hear from you!
For website design and marketing contact me at email@example.com