- Website design and development
- Search Engine Optimization – Google Analytics, Google Site Kit, Rank Math, Google My Business
- Social Media – Instagram and Facebook
- Woo Commerce /Product entry, maintenance
- Photography by https://www.rachelmphotography.com/
SNAPSHOT: Brought on board to establish a cohesive marketing plan and digital marketing activities, including social media, email marketing, content curation, website development, SEO, and multi-channel campaigns and reinforce brand consistency.
- Brand Management: Assumed editor-in-chief role overseeing content strategies to ensure quality, clarity, and consistency in voice and theme across social media platforms.
- Website Development and Design: Developed and designed a new website with enhanced e-commerce capabilities, enhanced search engine optimization and user experience, new photography, and updated social media incorporation, which resulted in a 30 % increase in new visitors over the previous year.
- Content Development: Added new website content focused on restoration and repair services, the company’s premier service offering; online visitors view the webpage most.
- Website impressions, clicks, and unique visitors from online searches increased by 44% over the previous year.
- Search Engine Optimization addition and enhancements on the website resulted in an over 50% increase in the total actions customers take to find the business after they visited the website.
- Content Strategist: Created monthly content calendars to facilitate weekly organic and paid social media posts on digital channels, Google advertising, and search engine platforms; increased visits to the company’s Google Business Profile page by 30% and prompted more in-store visits.